After a plethora of leaks, Samsung has finally launched its flagship Galaxy Note 10 series. That happened, and now we know pretty much everything about this latest flagship that we didn’t know earlier. Majority of these details are not news, as rumors had already revealed every major specification of these devices. However, there certainly are some new details that emerged only after the launch. Nevertheless, here we’ll take a look at everything for you.
First of all, let’s discuss the specs in brief. Both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ come with Snapdragon 855 processor, 16mp ultra-wide-angle + 12mp wide-angle + 12mp telephoto main camera unit, 10mp front camera, Android 9 Pie, NFC, MST, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and stereo speakers. The differences, on the other hand, are as follows:
|Criteria||Galaxy Note 10||Galaxy Note 10+|
|Display||6.3-inch FHD AMOLED display (1,080 x 2,280 px)||6.8-inch QHD AMOLED display (1,440 x 3,040 px)|
|RAM||8 GB||12 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||256 GB, 512 GB|
|microSD slot||Not present||Present|
|Battery||3,500 mAh||4,300 mAh|
|Fast charging||25 watt wired, 12-watt wireless||45 watt wired, 15-watt wireless|
|Camera||No depth-sensing lens||Additional depth-sensing lens (VGA)|
|Colors||Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Glow||Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Glow, Aura Blue (Best Buy exclusive)|
There’s no headphone jack in either of these devices, which was known well in advance. The S Pen has been upgraded, which now comes with a unibody design and new capabilities. For instance, users can now convert their handwriting in Samsung Notes to plain text and export it as an MS Word document. Using Bluetooth LE, users can perform a number of gesture-based functions with S Pen.
Pricing and Availability
Now let’s talk about the pricing and availability details of this flagship series. While Galaxy Note 10 will be available for $949, Galaxy Note 10+ starts at $1099. Both devices can be purchased either with Carrier contracts or unlocked. Devices will be available from 23rd of August. Spectrum, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Xfinity Mobile, and US Cellular are the carriers that will make it available in their stores, but you can also purchase from Best Buy, Samsung.com or Samsung Store near you.
There’s also a 5G variant of Galaxy Note 10+, which will first of all be made available by Verizon for a limited time on 23rd of August. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile will make this variant available after some time. Pre-orders for all these devices are already open.
Offers and Deals
A lot of deals have also been made available with Galaxy Note 10 lineup. Here they’re:
- Samsung Store: Pre-order your Galaxy Note 10 device from Samsung Store and you get up to $600 off by trading-in an old Samsung device. You also get $50 Samsung credit for reserving now, additional $100 credit for Reserving Note 10 and $150 credit for Note 10+/Note 10+ 5G. You also get a free Spotify subscription of 6 months.
- Verizon: There’s a $450 trade-in deal, with $200 extra prepaid MasterCard for Non-Verizon Customers who switch to Verizon and buy a Note 10. If you don’t take this offer, then there’s a BOGO offer which allows you to get a Note 10 completely free of cost on purchasing a Note 10 with a device payment plan. If you want to get a Note 10+ instead of another Note 10 in BOGO offer, it won’t come completely free of cost… but a $950 discount can be applied to its cost. The pre-condition to get this BOGO offer is that one of the phones need to be purchased through a new line. Additionally, pre-orders through Verizon are also eligible for $100 and $150 Samsung Store credits.
- T-Mobile: Same deals as the ones being offered by Samsung, but the maximum trade-in discount is $300.
- AT&T: Only BOGO offer is available. And you need unlimited data plans and device payment plans to be eligible for it.
- Sprint: $50 off on Sprint Flex lease with $0 down payment. This brings down the effective price of your Note 10 to $19.79 per month. The price of Note 10+, on the other hand, comes down to $26.04 per month.
- Best Buy: Samsung Store credit of $100 for Note 10 and $150 for Note 10+ available at Best Buy as well, but other offers are more promising here. For instance, if you activate with a Carrier they offer a discount of $100 on every new phone purchase, which is applicable in case of Note 10 devices too. You can also get gift cards of up to $600 when you trade-in certain old smartphones. You’ll have to check with them to learn more about this offer though.
So that’s everything about Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ launched yesterday. Now if you want to purchase it, you can place your pre-orders immediately through the channel of your choice.
Get these updates via email for $0 (Limited time)
We will never share your details with anyone.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.