I’m glad to see you here on this page. Very few people make it over here and you’re one of them. Let me take a moment and talk about who’s behind this blog, what is our mission and what we plan to achieve by the end of 2018.
Who’s behind this blog –
AndroidBlogg.com is the brainchild of Pavan Bawdane and Naman Komre. We both have worked on several blogs in the past and we’ve been successful with a number of them. However, as the time passed, those blogs diminished into the thin air. Both of us got busy in their own lives.
As the 2018 approached, we decided that we want to get back into blogging. We wanted to start off by focusing on a topic that we both know best. Obviously, Android was our first choice. Both of us have good knowledge about flashing android ROMs, kernels, and rooting. In addition to this, both of us are learning Android development. This is of course really exciting time for us and we wanted to start sharing that aspect with everyone else.
What is our mission –
If you’re on Android, I’m sure you would have heard a lot about customizing your android interface the way you want, rooting and installing several custom ROMs. Even if you haven’t heard about some of these terms, that’s all right. Making you more knowledgeable about these terms and process is our one of the mission. Let’s get you on-board with our full set of objectives –
- Make our audience more knowledgeable about android rooting, installing different kernels and how they affect performance
- Write about our day to day experience with android development
- To help make you right decisions when it comes to buying a new android phone and accessories
- April 2018 to June 2018 – Q2 – Start writing knowledgeable and in-depth tutorials about rooting, and sharing our day to day knowledge as we learn android application development, occasional news updates
- July 2018 to September 2018 – Q3 – Depending on the response we get on certain topics, continue writing about them or move on to different set of tutorials that could be more useful. For example, sharing set of tips etc.
- October 2018 to December 2018 – Q4 – Analyze overall response from last two quarters to find best set of categories, identify useful articles, and concentrate on them.
Notable events –
Feb 25, 2018 – Domain name registered
Mar 4, 2018 – First article published