Here’re three important aspects of what information would be used and what not.
- Your name, email address that we collect from our blog (opt-in forms) will never be shared with anyone else.
- We ourselves may promote products or services through email. But, be assured that if we do that, we will make it very clear that it is being promoted.
- To keep track of advertisements.
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We’re using following products to collect user information (and thus we allow third party behavioral tracking).
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practice
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days
Last Edited on 2018-3-3